Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My day

My day was a sad day. Last night i showed Eva what i found at the junk yard i found it to be very unique. It was a green plant and it was still alive. She took a look at it then something happen to Eva she took the plant then her system went off. She automatically went of. I tried seeing if she could move but nothing happen to her, i thought she was asleep. I waited till the next day to see if she would be awake but no sign, she was still not moving and she couldnt do nothing. I tried playing with her, we went for a boat ride but her system was still shut down. The next day i went to work at the junk yard when the spaceship returned to get Eva. I ran back to my house before they could take Eva away. I was almsot late before the spaceship left so i jumped on the space ship the kept walking higher, later we got to a different planted on the way there the view was amazing i kept looking all around till we finally got to were we were supposed to be. It was a very interesting place i have never seen suck things in my life. They took Eva when we got there she was still not moving so i kept following her till she got to a room were the captain of the ship was then suddenly Eva was awake and that was all i could remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment